|Change the Paradigm|
Changing the Paradigm - Course Syllabus
This is the study guide for using this document as a training manual. You can study solo, participate in an on-line study group or class, or organize a small group to meet bi-monthly at your home or other location.
This course uses meditation as a core practice. It then focuses on many aspects of energy development. Energy development is essential to develop what some call psychic abilities, Spiritual faculties, human biomind superpowers, siddhis, Spiritual powers, etc. This is the pre-requisite to the study and practices that are necessary for developing these abilities. That said, their development is not the primary objective. The primary objective is the knowledge, wisdom, and practical positive life applications developed in the process of energy work and Spiritual development. The ultimate objective is the full re-connection of the individual with their Spiritual Source. Effective energy develolpment requires the understanding and practice of positive thinking over negative, forgiveness, facing and overcoming personal fear, and resolution release and recapitulation of personal "issues" whatever they may be. It is the journey.
There is no charge for this course. You are not expected to agree with everything that is presented, nor all of the philosophy associated with this material. You are asked to study with an open mind, apply the techniques, and benefit from them. If you find this course helpful to you, we would ask that you offer your assistance to others who are also working with this material or looking for answers and study resources. We also ask that you contribute your experience in working with this material so that it can be refined and expanded. The content and presentation of the material in this course has been modified and refined based on the experience of those who preceded you.
Before starting the study and practice of these lessons:
You may quickly notice that there is a lot of reading material either referenced or recommended. The commitment in time for reading, discussion, and practice is comparable to a semester in college.
The recommended timeframe for completing the course is two classes per month. This is not a hard requirement, no one is grading you. If you are here reading this, you will find the reading and work interesting, rewarding, and enjoyable. Setting a schedule and following the outline is helpful to keeping on track. The purpose of the reading material is to acquire a knowledge base that will allow you to integrate new understandings. This is not an academic course. The value is found in the practice of the techniques presented, their application to real life situations and the wisdom gained from that application.
If you already have a lot of knowledge, skills and experience, you may be able to progress faster. Even so, there may be some methods and skills included in this course that are new to you. You are asked to practice and be familiar with all of this material.
Before starting the lessons:
(1) Begin reading the additional reading material at the bottom of this page. You don't need to have all of the material read before starting.
(2) Start a journal. Keep notes daily on your thoughts, ideas, issues, questions, successes, realizations and dreams. A couple of months from now you will be glad that you did. Reviewing the journal helps integrate what we learn and, in some cases, to make sense of it.
Changing the Paradigm Course Objectives
(1) Read Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock
(2) Read The Convoluted Universe: Book One by Dolores Cannon
(3) Read Edgar Cayce on Atlantis (Edgar Cayce Series) by Edgar Cayce
The first three selections have to do with lost knowledge and ancient advanced ancestral civilizations. Graham Hancock is a journalist who has investigated many ancient mysteries and published a series of books on these subjects. His book makes a very clear and well documented case that the ancient world of 10,000 B.C. and before was a high technology civilization that was destroyed. He presents a lot of research and scholarly work on this but does not cross into the controversial subjects of Atlantis or extraterrestrial connections.
Dolores Cannon is a hypnotherapist who specializes in past life regressions and the recovery of lost knowledge. Her book covers several numerous topics including the recovery of knowledge about ancient civilizations from the soul memory of those who were there. Edgar Cayce was known as the "Sleeping Prophet" for his ability to go into an altered state under hypnosis and recover information from the akhasic records or "collective memory". He recovered information on Atlantis and other lost civilizations among other subjects. His information and that from Dolores Cannon's subjects correlates quite well. Together, Cannon and Cayce present "the rest of the story" of the "Fingerprints of the Gods."
(4) Read Shaman, Healer, Sage: How to Heal Yourself and Others with the Energy Medicine of the Americas by Alberto Villoldo
(5) Read The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner
(6) Read Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self by Sandra Ingerman
(7) Read Fundamentals of Hawaiian Mysticism by Charlotte Burney
(8) Read Secret Science Behind Miracles by Max Freedom Long
After the fall of the advanced civilizations in our distant past, some of the knowledge and wisdom was preserved by oral tradition, in secret societies, or in traditional "primitive" cultures. Shamanism in its various forms contain some of this information and methodology. The Huna have stories of their origins that take them back into the world of 10,000 BC and before.
(9) Read Entangled Minds: Extrasensory Experiences in a Quantum Reality by Dean Radin
(10) Read The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles by Bruce Lipton
These two selections are an introduction to the synergy of modern science and human consciousness. More specifically, they draw the bridge between the material world and the Spiritual world. Many people believe that "psychic phenomena" are rare talents or divine gifts. Others don't believe they exist at all. But the latest scientific research shows that these phenomena are both real and widespread, and are an unavoidable consequence of the interconnected, entangled physical reality we live in. Albert Einstein called entanglement "spooky action at a distance" -- the way two objects remain connected through time and space, without communicating in any conventional way, long after their initial interaction has taken place.
Through the research of Dr. Lipton and other leading-edge scientists, stunning new discoveries have been made about the interaction between your mind and body and the processes by which cells receive information. It shows that genes and DNA do not control our biology, that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our thoughts.
(11) Read The EFT Manual by Gary Craig
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a methodology that is useful for correcting beliefs that sabotage Spiritual and physical health.
(12) Read Practical Psychic Self-Defense: Understanding and Surviving Unseen Influences by Robert Bruce
(13) Read The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession by Edith Fiore
Non-physical entities exist and can have interaction with us, either constructive or destructive. Knowledge of their existence and nature removes a lot of confusion and fear. Having a basic knowledge and practice of mental and psychic hygiene removes most of the issues in this area. Understanding basic self protection measures takes care of most of the rest.
(14) Read The Toltec Path of Recapitulation: Healing Your Past to Free Your Soul by Victor Sanchez
Recapitulation is a method of recovering energy that has been attached to emotional experiences, people, places and events. Used in conjunction with forgiveness and traditional counseling techniques this is a powerful technique.
(15) Read The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi by Roger Jahnke
This is an excellent overview and instruction manual for Qi Gong. Qi Gong is one of the core methods of energy work.
(16) Read The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy by Gregg Braden
Gregg Braden provides a broad background on the prayer practices of many ancient and contemporary religious practices. He also proposes that we regain the lost language of prayer by learning to align our thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
(17) Read Qi-Gong and Kuji-In: A Practical Guide to An Oriental Esoteric Experience (Kuji-in Trilogy 1/3) (Kuji-in Trilogy) by Francois Lepine
This is the first book in a trilogy by this author on Qi Gong and Kuji-In. In this book, you will learn how to activate the energy channels in your body, and feel the Qi / Ki / Chi, so that you can safely and powerfully start your Kuji-In practices.
(18) Read Hidden Truth: Forbidden Knowledge by Steven Greer
Steven Greer is a medical doctor who put his career aside to bring a responsible and honest approach to introducing the extraterrestrial presence to the world. He differs from most of the rest of the UFO community in that he does not present a fear based model. This is the first in a series of books on this topic where he presents over 400 witnesses from the military and intelligence communities who verify contact with ET's.
The following are objectives for study or accomplishment for this course.
(1) Be able to sit quietly in meditation for 1 hour.
(2) Journal the results of using the EFT technique on at least 10 examples of personal limited thinking.
(3) Carry your journal with you for one 24 hour period and note every negative thought that you have. Later, go down that list and identify where that thought came from and why you had it.
(4) Identify 10 or more examples of people, places and situations that you can associate with feeling discouraged, depressed, fatigued or fearful. Apply the psychic self defense techniques and/or eft techniques to these situations and journal the results.
(5) Make a list of 10 or more situations where you feel injured or wronged and 10 or more situations where you feel guilty for something that you did. Apply the principles of forgiveness and journal the results.
(6) Make a list of 10 or more attachments that you no longer want or serve any purpose for you. Recover the energy and release them by recapitulation and journal the results.
(7) Use the technique for recovering energy from body pain to address all the tender points on your elbows, shoulders, neck, jaws, pelvis and knees. Do this for 3 days consecutively and journal the results. Apply the technique to 3 volunteers and journal the results.
(8) Practice the technique of Healing and Recharging Vital Energy twice a day for 7 days. Journal the results.
(9) Practice the microcosmic and macrocosmic orbit energizing twice daily for seven days and journal the results.
(10) Practice all techniques in The Healing Promise of Qi book while reading the book.
(11) Select 3 people who need healing. Use meditation to determine if healing is appropriate and what kind of healing. Apply the prayer process to each one for whom it is appropriate and journal the results. Then apply the same process to yourself and journal the results.
(12) Use the prayer process to attract a new growthful and unknown opportunity into your life.
(13) Apply the kuji-in mudra meditations one at a time. Do each one for 3 consecutive days and journal the results. After finishing all of them, go through all of them in a sequence in one meditation and journal the results.
(14) Practice the deeper meditation technique for 7 consecutive days and journal the results
Change the Paradigm Course Study Questions
The "test" is open book and open discussion. Each individual is requested to give each question deep thought and contemplate the course content and reading assignments as they relate to the questions. Tests will not be graded for correctness, only on the fact that sincere deep thought that goes into it. At course completion, each participant is requested to present their journals and question results for demonstration. The privacy of the contents of journals will be respected.
(1) What is the date of origin of the ancient civilizations of ancient Egypt and the Americas?
(2) What is the origin of the practice of human sacrifice by the Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Phoenicians, Cartheginians, and Fertile Crescent cultures?
(3) What was the purpose of human sacrifice? What were the beliefs of those that practiced this?
(4) What was the nature of the civilization that pre-dated ancient Egypt?
(5) Why is knowledge of the ice age era advanced ancient world restricted?
(6) List 5 places on planet earth where there is physical evidence of ancient atomic warfare.
(7) What is the relationship between modern secret societies and the ancient world?
(8) What is the meaning and significance of the serpent in the Biblical garden of Eden and how does it relate to kundalini?
(9) What is the Source exactly?
(10) How does one connect to the Source?
(11) What happens when one connects to the Source?
(12) How did the separation from Source come about?
(13) Why don't we remember where we came from?
(14) Explain the two paradigms concept.
(15) List 10 examples of control paradigm events or organizations and 20 examples of freedom paradigm events or organizations.
(16) Describe the three minds model, what it is and how it works.
(17) Describe the three types of mana or vital energy, what they do and how they relate to each other.
(18) What is our purpose for existing and living on this world?
(19) Describe the nature, consciousness and agendas of extraterrestrial beings.
(20) What are "ghosts"?
(21) What are "thought forms"?
(22) Can thought forms possess Intelligence? Sentience? The ability to think? The ability to feel?
(23) Can a computer constructed with artificial intelligence hardware and software possess Intelligence? Sentience? The ability to think? The ability to feel?
(24) How is human intelligence and consciousness like and different from machine artificial intelligence?
(25) What is the difference between a negative thought form and a demon?
(26) How are ghosts, thought forms and demons explained within the context of the three minds model?
(27) Describe what happens to our energy body when we forgive our self.
(28) Describe what happens to our energy body when we forgive those who have harmed us.
(29) Describe what happens to our energy body when we recapitulate the energy from an attachment.
(30) Describe what happens to our energy body when we recapitulate the energy tied up in bodily pain.
(31) Describe what happens to our energy body when we meditate.
(32) Describe what happens to our energy body when we practice Qi Gong.
(33) Describe what happens to our energy body when practicing each of the Kuji In meditations.
(34) Describe the kundalini energy, what it does, why it exists and the consequences of activating it.
(35) Describe the relationship between the chakras, endocrine glands, kundalini.
(36) Describe the relationship between kundalini, sex and sexuality.
(37) What is the similarity and difference between prayer and magic?
(38) What is the similarity and difference between a curse and a prayer?
(39) When you perform a healing, where does the energy come from?
(40) What happens if you conduct a healing on someone who isn't supposed to be healed?
(41) How can you determine whether healing is in alignment with the soul intent of the individual?
(42) How do attaching entities affect energy, health, sense of well being?
(43) Does the devil exist?
(44) Do heaven and hell exist? If they do, describe them. Present the basis for your answer.
(45) What do we encounter when we die?
(46) Where does the concepts of the devil, satan and hell come from?
(47) Are Extraterrestrial beings benevolent or malevolent?
(48) What is the relationship of ET's with the Source?
Lesson I - Meditation
Lesson II - Changing Your Mind
Lesson III - Psychic Self Defense
Lesson IV - Self Empowerment Through Forgiveness
Lesson V - Recapitulation
Lesson VI - Healing Body Pain with Recapitulation
Lesson VII - Healing and Recharging Vital Energy
Lesson VIII - Qi Gong
Lesson IX - Effective Prayer
The future is created in our minds. When we look forward into the future, it is sometimes wise to make some astute assessments and change course.
Science and technology are not good or evil but can be used for both. Who are we? What are we? What are we doing here? What are the secrets of life? Central to these questions is our connection to religion and Spirituality. The core is Spiritual faculties, psychic abilities, paranormal abilities, psi. How they are developed, suppressed, used or misused determines what we become; a dumb lump of flesh or a brilliant enlightened being.